Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

World of Warcraft entering a new status:


Its dumb. Seriously, World of Warcraft is really dumb. In fact, its so dumb, I just looked the word dumb up in the thesaurus to better describe it. I can't say its brainless, but I will say it is ill-advised decision to start playing it. Here's a symptom of its now horrid state:

I once went to this "party" (can barely call it a party as all we did was listen to the hostess whine cause she was a dumb bitch, and there was no alcohol around to help me tell her to shut her stupid mouth.). Anyway, about halfway through, I was sitting on the couch, and this new girl comes in, and so now, there are like 6 people at the party, and ya know what they all start talking about?

They start talking about their World of Warcraft characters.

They seriously started talking about their World of Warcraft characters.

Let me say this one more time:
I WAS AT A PARTY AND THESE PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT WORLD OF WARCRAFT.


Needless to say, I'm not friends with any of those people of those people at that party anymore. The game isn't even that good. But I'm a dork, and you don't find me going off to parties, even ones withOUT alcohol, and discussing World of fucking Warcraft, or Forza Motorsports 2. Don't fucking DISCUSS THEM. I just don't get it, I hope the MMO genre dies, or gets a makeover.

I kinda sympathize with the Chinese government with their, "Hey, if you play too many hours on MMOs, we'll send you to prison." Honestly, I knew this other guy who'd rather play WoW than attend the anime club meetings. And this was why he was treasurer. Get a fucking life, I mean, shouldn't you wake up some day and say, "holy shit, I didn't do anything yesterday at all, including not going to class and missing a test and its because of WoW! Maybe I should curb my habit a little bit."

Nope, they don't do that. They end up moving back in with their parents and having "no life" like the South Park episode (now available on Xbox Live if you're interested). If you like WoW, move to China and get arrested, please.

No comments: